I was watching Dr. Oz the other day because he was doing a show all about the Chakras!
YES! The western world is catching up, and these energy centers, once considered “woo-woo” are now becoming well known.
A western Doctor, a Neurologist, was on the show sharing that she believes blockages in our Chakras are at the root of many of our health issues.
Chakras are energy centers in our body along our spine. They are small, though they can open and close, and they spin like a wheel.
This Dr. Said, “It’s not hard to imagine that the bundles of nerves along our spine are linked to an energy system for the different Chakras.”
Yes! I love that we are becoming more aware and conscious! What does that make possible?
Chakras, pronounced, “Chalk-ras,” are well known in the East and are described throughout Yogic traditions and texts.
Clearing and healing our spirit energetically gets at the ROOT of our problems, for when we heal the spirit, the SPIRIT heals the body.
Are your Chakras blocked?
Read through the list below. If you say yes to ONE of the questions for each Chakra, you could have a blockage in your Chakra.
First Chakra: Root Chakra
- Do you experience constipation often?
- Do you frequently feel fatigued?
- Are you ungrounded or spacey?
This Chakra helps to ground your body, mind and emotions. Problems in the colon, lower back pain, hip pain, arthritis, these can all be related to the root chakra.
Second Chakra: Sacral
- Problems with reproductive organs/painful menstruation?
- Is your creativity blocked?
- Do you wish your sex life was different?
This chakra is so important, for women in particular, if you have fibroids, difficult menstruation, these can be related to blockages in this chakra and are related to your creativity.
Third Chakra: Solar Plexus
- Do you have problems with digestion?
- Does your blood sugar fluctuate easily?
- Do you have issues with willpower or self-esteem?
Do you have gas, bloating, ulcers? This is your emotional center. If you are feeling stress or you have an eating disorder, this can be related to an energetic block.
Fourth Chakra: Heart
- Do you have heart disease or high blood pressure?
- Is it difficult for you to empathize with others?
- Does intimacy frighten you?
Lung diseases, allergies and asthma are also related to this energy center.
Fifth Chakra: Throat
- Do you have thyroid problems or sore throat?
- Is it tough for you to express your feelings?
- Do you feel like your mind & your heart live in two different places?
The throat chakra can be blocked with any throat, mouth, or jaw issues. Do you feel like you have a lump in your throat? All those expressions and issues come from energetic blocks in our expression.
Sixth Chakra: Third Eye
- Do you have frequent headaches?
- Do you have hormonal balances or depression?
- Do you have poor intuition?
Any disorders of the brain or intuition or intelligence, along with the visual system, relate to this Chakra. Do you choose the wrong guy often? That relates to this chakra.
Seventh Chakra: Crown
- Do you have difficulty with your sleep/wake cycles?
- Is it difficult for you to mediate?
- Do you feel disconnected to your own body & others?
This chakra relates to a spiritual discomfort many people have, wondering, how do I fit in? What’s the big picture? How am I connected? That’s related to this chakra.
What do you do if you think your chakras are blocked?
1. FOODS: Eat foods that are the color of the blocked chakra.
2. MANTRAS: Chant mantras, your tongue will hit energetic points on your palate and will trigger your nervous system. Spend 5 minutes in the morning, or whenever you feel ungrounded and chant.
3. MUDRAS: Practice mudras, you’ll create an energetic lock and open up channels. Do it for ten minutes a day.
If you’d like to get at the root of your issues, have a reading with me. In a session, I can clearly see where your energy is free flowing and where it’s stuck and why. I can help you release energy that is blocking your good. To change our life, we must change our energy, and all our spiritual information is in our energy field.
To start cleaning your chakras today, click here & download your free Women’s Intuition Toolbox.
You’ll receive a guided meditation for grounding, healing and feeling centered, plus you’ll get regular updates from me.
Or, get a reading.
Sessions available over the phone nationally + internationally through my free ZOOM service.
Now, it’s your turn. Leave a comment below and share one action you can take today to get your chakras fit + healthy. Speak it into existence!
Thank you for being here!
P.S. If you liked this content then sign up for my newsletter to receive regular updates.