I'm a voracious reader.
I wondered if I could come up with a list of my top 10 favorite spiritual books. That's a challenge for me, as I have many favorites.
So, I've selected only book titles that I've read all the way through and that have been a catalyst for me to either write, contemplate, educate, heal, or take action to make changes in my life.
I've included books that I turn to when I need to be uplifted, reminded and consoled on an emotional level. They may not be fancy, but they're my favorites.
Without further ado, If I had to only pick ten books to recommend for you to read, books of a spiritual nature, the following ones are what I would choose:
Top 10 Spiritual Books:
1. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
2. A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
3. I'd Change My Life if I Had Time by Doreen Virtue
4. Enchanted Love by Marianne Williamson
5. The Way of Mastery by the Shanti Christo Foundation (If you were to read only ONE, pick this one!)
6. Conscious Loving by Gay Hendricks
7. Calling in the One by Catherine Woodward Thomas
8. The Untethered Soul by Thomas Moore
9. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
10. The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
As an added BONUS, I'd love to share the books that started it all, the ones that catapulted me into my spiritual journey. In my early twenties I found the following books, and that's made all the difference:
Thank you for reading and joining with me today. I'd love to hear from you. Are there any books on this list that you, too, love? Are there others you'd recommend in your top ten? Share them in the comments below!
P.S. Make sure you get access to my FREE library below! Scroll down, enter your email, and you're in!