You know what you gotta have?
(Scroll down to see the video of this post)
The other day I was driving in my car and I asked my higher self this question: What would you say to me right now?
The answer: Have faith in me.
That got the song “Faith” by George Michael in my head.
After listening to it on repeat, I am loving the deep wisdom in this song!
Lessons in George Michael’s song, Faith:
1. You gotta have faith!
2. Let go of immediate gratification for big picture goals.
3. Not everybody has a body like you. (Relish in your unique beauty!)
4. You better think twice, before you give your heart away.
5. I know all the games you play, because I play them, too. (Take some time off from those emotions)
6. Love without devotion isn’t worth so much. (Devote, baby! Rock-the-devote! A.k.a Bhakti!)
7. We all have an ocean of love inside to give, be wise about whom you share your valuable vibration with.
8. Though we want someone to hold us, we must wait for something more (when we know it’s not right.)
To see me cut loose and dance for you to Faith, click the video below, let me spread some of my inspiration your way!
Leave a comment below and let me know what the voice of your inner Goddess is saying to you these days! Share the wisdom! What does faith look like for you?
(And share this post too, if you like it! Thanks!)