In honor of Samhain, All Saints Day, All Hallow’s Eve and Halloween, and in honor of our radiant, bright, orange and flowing second chakra, this blog is all about sensuality, sexuality, creativity and emotion, or, the sacral chakra.
Located below the navel, our second chakra governs our lower abdomen, pelvis, reproductive system, kidneys, bladder and large intestine.
The drive of this chakra is individuation and pursuit of pleasure. The issues are individuation, pleasure & creative expression and magnetism and drive.
Where chakra one is about grounding to the earth and being connected to tribe, chakra two is about individuation and then going into relationship with others to learn.
A balanced chakra two helps us manifest that which we need to survive and that which we desire and want. It magnetizes our personal power so we know how to get what we want.
Once we know how to draw into our lives our desires, then we learn how to manage these desires.
This energy center also looks after our sensuality, sexuality, creativity and joy!
We must not lose ourselves in this sensual chakra, though, for then it’s like playing with fire!
Enjoy form and senses and the pursuit of your desires, and then determine how you want to creatively and sensually express yourself.
Being creative is a necessary part of being a spiritual and creative being, and if this chakra is healthy, we enjoy being creative, sensual, sexual and playful.
Do you embrace your feminine energy and revel in it? Do you love the joy, beauty and sensuality of being female or male?
Are you able to readily magnetize to you what you truly desire?
Do you have a sense of your identity and who you are and what you want?
Ask yourself these questions to see if your chakra two is fit:
- Are you willing to explore life?
- Do you enjoy life?
- Do you take pleasure in the small things in life?
- Do you easily attract your desires?
- Do you feel good about yourself as a woman?
- Are you sexually expressed and fulfilled?
- Do you feel creatively fulfilled?
- Do you make time for play?
Conversely, with an unbalanced second chakra, you may feel the following:
- Do you feel afraid?
- Do you feel left out?
- Do you feel that you don’t know what you want or who you are?
- Are you controlled by your family or tribe?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you envy others and the way they live their life?
- Does it feel hard to magnetize what you desire?
To cleanse this chakra, do the following:
- Wear the color orange
- Hang out in beautiful environments
- Have massages, hugs and love-making
- Lose yourself in the beauty of the moment
- Dance naked!
- Do anything you find delightful!
- Focus on your navel area. Begin to be more aware of this area. Breathe and let your belly expand. Feel your belly button when you move. Feel your waist in your pants.
- Notice your belly when you laugh. Slow down and be sensual.
If you can’t enjoy life and its pleasures, you will be unhappy. Life is about enjoyment!
To get started with tuning into your spiritual energy + cleansing + clearing your chakras + aura, get my free women’s intuition toolbox below.
- Are you fixated on problems or struggle?
- Are you frustrated?
- Do you feel guilt & shame?
- Do you sense that you know yourself and are willing to boldly follow your heart and mind?
Get involved in life, know that you are on an eternal, expanding and joyful journey! Let yourself play, be adventurous, eager, and willing to let go!
If you’d like support in knowing how fit your chakras are, or how to readily attract your desires and revel in your feminine magnificence, work with me! I’d love to serve you!
Be grateful for life!
Live it, enjoy it!
All my love,