7 Simple Ways to Raise Your Frequency
Why is raising our frequency important?
It matters because when we are vibrating at a higher level, we are open, we comprehend better, we have realizations, intuition, and are able to love unconditionally. Does that sound good? If so, read on to find out how you can raise your vibration.
- Be in nature: Lie down on the earth or put your bare feet on the earth. Go for a stroll through the woods. Nature has a high vibration. Immerse yourself in it.
- Exercise: Go for a walk, dance, get to the gym, however you LOVE to do it, just do it! Make sure it’s fun & not a chore.
- Listen to music: Play classical music, or something you love that is uplifting & inspiring.
- Positive Focus: Listen to, or read, inspiring materials.
- Write: writing is an easy way to channel information, be connected to yourself, see your truth & feel better.
- Meditate: Simply 5 minutes can change your state of mind. Sit in a comfy spot, preferably in nature & just be.
- Eat well: light foods, lots of veggies & fruits, great proteins, healthy fats.
Here is my favorite smoothie recipe for breakfast:
10 ounces Almond Milk
1/2 cup blueberries
1 handful of organic spinach leaves
1 cup plant protein powder (my fave is Jarrow, “Optimal Plant Proteins”)
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 spoonful of coconut oil
It’s important to have food within one hour of waking so that we lower our cortisol levels & do not have a stress response cycle happening throughout the day.
Eat protein & healthy fats for breakfast to ensure your neurons in your brain have what they need to fire & function properly. (The almond milk & plant protein provide fat, as well as the coconut oil.)
If you have children, this is vital! Kids may be having trouble focusing at school simply because they have not had the proper nutrition & food combination for breakfast.
Here’s to our health! Remember, it’s a choice, every day. We get to say how we feel & the way we start is by making room for the things that will uplift us! Nurture yourself!
P.S. Are you on my list? Don’t forget to sign up! It’s FREE & you’ll receive updates & a free guided meditation. Click here.