Does the word psychic make you squirm?
Some of my friends report that they don’t like my website name, The Boulder Psychic.
You’re so much more than a psychic! They say.
Psychic isn’t necessarily the best term to describe who I am or what I have to offer.
It is a great term if someone is searching for a psychic in Boulder, though.
And that’s why it’s my business name and my URL.
Sometimes, we have to be savvy.
We can’t serve people with our array of talents if no one can find us.
We have to get specific, sell people what they want and then give them what they need.
I give people what they need. I’ve found that frequently, we don’t even know what we’re really looking for.
I am a clairvoyant, clarisentient, claircognizient and clairaudient. That’s why my middle name is Claire.
We all have access to awareness and to knowing on multiple levels, but we have to be open to it, we have to practice the skills of paying attention, we have to ask, and we have to listen.
Not everyone is going to put their energy & attention there, but I do. I am.
That’s why I have a business as a psychic.
So, when people are looking for a psychic, they often want answers and they want them now.
What I actually offer is far beyond peering into the future & just giving answers.
I’ve chosen to be a healer & a psychic reader & I’ve chosen to call myself that for my brand so you can easily find me and search for me.
I didn’t go off of my creative flair.
I used Google Adwords and found what people were searching for frequently that most matched my skill set.
Call me a psychic, that’s fine- that is what I do, but yes, I am so much more than that.
I am a guide, a teacher, a spiritual mentor.
I am a Claire…I can see pictures, images, sense feelings, hear voices, or I just KNOW things.
In my knowing, in my embodiment of my gifts, in my willingness to call myself something with a lot of charge, I bring a provocative awareness to areas where we’ve cut ourselves off from something & judged something.
Where are you willing to go?
This is a good arena to explore as you market yourself and create your brand- where are you willing to go that matches what people are looking for?
I am also a savvy entrepreneur and a marketing maven & a resource for creating business on-line.
In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is essential for any business looking to succeed. A well-designed website that effectively communicates your brand message is a great place to start. However, it’s not enough to simply have a website – you also need to drive traffic to it. This is where effective digital marketing strategies come into play with the help of a reliable Ecommerce agency, such as search engine optimization, social media advertising, and email marketing.
Today, many link-building strategies exist, including outreach link-building campaigns and guest posts. But that’s not all — niche edits are coming into the limelight, and bloggers are exploring many opportunities with them. You can check out a site like https://www.moneyempire.io/niche-edit-link-providers-ranked-tested/ to help you understand what to look for when buying niche edits.
By working with a knowledgeable web design and marketing expert such as the ones at Candy Marketing – web design company, you can create a website that not only looks great but also attracts and engages your target audience, ultimately leading to increased traffic and conversions. Look at here now and learn more about some marketing tools that can really help your website rank.
Low-cost advertising with exponential impressions sounds like a dream, but this fleet vehicle graphics company is here to make that dream a reality for brands across all industries with fleet vehicle graphics! Wrap your fleet with your logo, vibrant colors, beautiful imagery, or whatever message you want to circulate to customers across the nation or your specific region.
At https://www.goodagency.com/, we understand the importance of creating a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that complements your website design to achieve optimal results. Our team of experts can help businesses create a customized plan that incorporates various digital marketing channels to drive traffic, generate leads, and increase conversions. By leveraging our expertise and experience, we can help businesses navigate the rapidly evolving digital landscape to stay ahead of the curve and achieve their marketing goals. Contact us today to learn more about our web design and digital marketing services and how we can help take your business to the next level.
Are you gonna google all that? No.
To share your gifts with others, you’ve got to follow some simple marketing steps.
1. Get specific about your business, start the right business. Make sure your business is one you love and one that you can work at for a long time. It should also be a business in demand- so you must see a place for what you have to offer in the market. Are people looking for what you offer? Start googling. Also, start small- sell one thing first.
2. Let Yourself Be Seen: You’ve got to be a leader, share yourself vulnerably and be willing to toot your own horn. To be a leader, you have to be vulnerable. You have to share yourself. Get a website with the help of these web designers, get a Facebook page and start sharing about yourself. Just start putting yourself out there.
3. Short Sound Bites with Great Value– We are all inundated with stuff on the internet, so get our attention! You’ve got 3 seconds before I click away. This means you need a professional website, great pictures and you must offer value. Good isn’t good enough. You’ve got to stand out and you’ve got to be GREAT. Offering a free gift is a great place to start, or make short videos packed with value.
Do these 3 things, too:
Entertain with a personal story or anecdote.
Educate with the “Meat” – giving your readers the purpose, or the “why” behind your content.
Empower your readers with a single lesson, action or takeaway. Encourage RESULTS.
4. Have an OPT-IN– This is the MOST important thing you can do to market yourself and connect to your community & engage your audience on a regular basis. Get a Mail Chimp or AWeber or Constant Contact account and start getting people’s emails. Email is a precious commodity and it is a way to be in front of your readers regularly. By choosing the right email address checker this will help you reach a real client every time.
5. What problem do you solve? Your business should solve a problem for me. Get clear on that and market that to people in quick, short snippets. Use email, use your blog, use You Tube. Make sure you clearly let me know HOW your service can make a difference for me.
The secret key here? Over-deliver. Surprise & delight your customers every time!
It is time for all of us to step out of our limiting past beliefs that we aren’t good enough, we can’t do it, we aren’t needed, it has all been done before.
We have to be vulnerable, share ourselves & speak up. It’s time.
If you would like support with letting go of your limiting beliefs, your negative mind chatter, and if you’d like to free up space to create & share yourself confidently, then see me for a session!
Each of us has a gift, a talent, an offering for the world.
Until you begin to explore yours, you won’t really find it.
You can’t wait until you have it all together, you have to go for it and put yourself out there, now!
I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment below and tell me, what business do you have? What are your unique talents & offerings for the world? Leave a link, we’d love to hear from you!
P.S. Join my list for regular updates & to stay connected! You’ll get my free gifts, too! Click below: