Women: Have Empowerment via a Fit Solar-Plexus Chakra
If you’re struggling to empower yourself, set boundaries, say no, calmly take action on your beliefs, and confidently take action in the direction of your desires, then read on, you need a stronger Chakra 3!
Name: Third Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Vibration/Color: Yellow like the sun
Location: Stomach region
Areas of body governed: stomach, liver, gall bladder, digestive system, spleen.
Drive: Personal power, creating one’s way in the world
Issues: Self-esteem, self-empowerment, will & ambition
Questions to ask yourself to see if you have a healthy solar-plexus chakra:
- Can I say no?
- Do I have a healthy self-esteem?
- Can I put my mind to something and follow through?
- Can I hold my center, or am I easily swayed by others’ thoughts & ideas?
- Do I take on other people’s emotions?
- Do I feel overly responsible for others lives?
- Do I have stomach or digestive issues?
- Do I get anxiety attacks?
- Can I set boundaries?
- Do I give away my power to avoid confrontation?
An unfit Chakra 3 could cause you to…
- have a lack of self-confidence
- not feel worthy enough to say no
- not respect yourself & others
- be passive/aggressive
- be emotionally sensitive
- feel burdened by others
- have a victim mentality
- fear conflict
- be highly critical
With a balanced 3rd chakra…
- You will respect self & others
- You’ll do what’s true for you
- You’ll hold your own
- You’ll have delightful relationships because people will intuitively know who you are and find you reliable and warm
- You have a strong sense of who you are
- You stand up for what you believe in, in a peaceful way
- You will clearly see what your emotions are and what issues are someone else’s
- You have motivation
- You’ll get lots done but it will feel joyful, like an authentic expression of yourself
- You stick with what’s good for you
- You have a healthy self-discipline
- Your rely on yourself
The warrior lives in a state of empowerment and joy. She knows her power and uses it to create whatever she desires. She is peace-loving, powerful, strong, aligned with her desires and free.
To make your third chakra fit, do the following:
- Activate the warrior energy
- Wear yellow clothes
- Eat yellow foods
- Do the healing chakra meditation in your Women’s Intuition Toolbox.
- Have some awareness in your chakra 3 area during day-to-day activities
- Shield your third chakra-place your hand on your stomach. This activates the chakra, which will strengthen it. Try this as much as possible. It helps to throw up a shield around you.
- Say no if something isn’t right for you
- Do martial arts
- Chant the sound- RAM
- Act like a peaceful warrior!
If you’d like to have a reading to clean, clear & balance your chakras, so you can hold your center, feel empowered and embody the energy of the warrioress, see me for a session. Click for a Clairvoyant Reading to learn more.
To your empowerment, embodiment, and living a life of your deepest desires!
All my love,