If you’re struggling to empower yourself, set boundaries, say no, calmly take action on your beliefs, and confidently take action in the direction of your desires, then read on, you need a stronger Chakra 3!
Name: Third Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Vibration/Color: Yellow like the sun
Location: Stomach region
Areas of body governed: stomach, liver, gall bladder, digestive system, spleen.
Drive: Personal power, creating one’s way in the world
Issues: Self-esteem, self-empowerment, will & ambition
Questions to ask yourself to see if you have a healthy solar-plexus chakra:
- Can I say no?
- Do I have a healthy self-esteem?
- Can I put my mind to something and follow through?
- Can I hold my center, or am I easily swayed by others’ thoughts & ideas?
- Do I take on other people’s emotions?
- Do I feel overly responsible for others lives?
- Do I have stomach or digestive issues?
- Do I get anxiety attacks?
- Can I set boundaries?
- Do I give away my power to avoid confrontation?
An unfit Chakra 3 could cause you to…
- have a lack of self-confidence
- not feel worthy enough to say no
- not respect yourself & others
- be passive/aggressive
- be emotionally sensitive
- feel burdened by others
- have a victim mentality
- fear conflict
- be highly critical
With a balanced 3rd chakra…
- You will respect self & others
- You’ll do what’s true for you
- You’ll hold your own
- You’ll have delightful relationships because people will intuitively know who you are and find you reliable and warm
- You have a strong sense of who you are
- You stand up for what you believe in, in a peaceful way
- You will clearly see what your emotions are and what issues are someone else’s
- You have motivation
- You’ll get lots done but it will feel joyful, like an authentic expression of yourself
- You stick with what’s good for you
- You have a healthy self-discipline
- Your rely on yourself
The warrior lives in a state of empowerment and joy. She knows her power and uses it to create whatever she desires. She is peace-loving, powerful, strong, aligned with her desires and free.
To make your third chakra fit, do the following:
- Activate the warrior energy
- Wear yellow clothes
- Eat yellow foods
- Do the healing chakra meditation in your Women’s Intuition Toolbox.
- Have some awareness in your chakra 3 area during day-to-day activities
- Shield your third chakra-place your hand on your stomach. This activates the chakra, which will strengthen it. Try this as much as possible. It helps to throw up a shield around you.
- Say no if something isn’t right for you
- Do martial arts
- Chant the sound- RAM
- Act like a peaceful warrior!
If you’d like to have a reading to clean, clear & balance your chakras, so you can hold your center, feel empowered and embody the energy of the warrioress, see me for a session. Click for a Clairvoyant Reading to learn more.
To your empowerment, embodiment, and living a life of your deepest desires!
All my love,