In my private practice, I work with many women who are in transition. They are going through a relationship change, preparing to have a baby, finding a job, switching careers, opening up to their creativity & artistic expression.
Many people ask the question, “How do I get what I desire?”
In my point of view, no matter what it is that we are trying to create in our lives, what we really want is the way we will feel when we have that thing.
We think that having a secure career will have us feeling safe, secure, prosperous, purposeful.
If we desire a relationship, we think we’ll feel blissful, peaceful, content, loved.
These core feelings can be cultivated & activated in the here & now. In fact, that’s how we attract what we want.
Everything in the universe is just energy. All potentiality exists in what science has now called, “The Field.”
In the energy, space & consciousness in which all resides, anything is possible.
We can create any experience we desire, once we lock on, believe & are willing to have it.
For some of us, it’s easier than others. That’s because some of us believe more fully that we can create it. Maybe we’re master manifestors, or we just have belief systems that easily lend themselves to knowing that we can create what we want.
So, what to do when you’re in a transition?
- Give yourself permission to BE in a transition, or wherever you are. Give space to your circumstances. Expand your energy out really big. BE space. There’s no where to get.
- Use your imagination & heart’s desire to visualize, see, sense and attract what you desire. We attract like people, circumstances and energies. Be the change you wish to see in the world, as Gandhi said, and you will have all that you desire.
- Sit with it. Sit in meditation, silence, and feel what you feel. See yourself living the life you imagine. This is how we cultivate peace, here and now.
- Pull it towards you. Once you have that clear vision, pull that energy to you. Intend that all the people that could contribute to you come to you now. Pull energy from them, sprinkle your energy back.
- Ask questions. Anytime we draw a conclusion, we’ve cut off possibility. No other option can come. When we live in the question, we open to receive the answer from spirit, and when we ask, we shall receive.
Here are some great questions to ask:
- How does it get better than this?
- What else is possible?
- How good can I have it?
- How can I increase my capacity to receive?
Ultimately, it is about self-inquiry. Being willing to take the time to anchor in to Self and get your own answers.When we take time to sit in silence, we allow our awareness to filter into our conscious mind.
This is how we actualize, by being aware of our deepest desires.
The world teaches us the exact opposite.
The world says, go, do, find, seek, make it happen! Take the bull by the horns! The irony is that it all springs forth from within the vast expanse of our energy, space & consciousness. The infinite being we truly be!
The catch? We must be willing to have. To receive. Are you ready to increase your havingness?